Khan Academy® helps kids improve their PSAT/NMSQT and SAT scores. Study results using 250,000 students in the class of 2017, showed an average of 115 increased points after only 20 hours of study. Sixteen thousand students increased their score as much as 200 points or more!
The program allows you to download test results from CollegeBoard.org for a personalized plan, or take a diagnostic quiz and practice test instead, all for free!
• Interactive problems
• Video lessons
• Full-length practice tests
• Personalized study plan
• Instant SAT Essay feedback
Two ways to receive benefits:
1. Go to satpractice.org and share test core results by downloading your results from CollegeBoard.org. You will then receive a personalized study plan for the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, or SAT. You will be taken through a step-by-step guide to assist you.
2. For those who haven’t done their test yet, take the diagnostic quizzes and receive a study plan that helps focus on areas that are needed the most.
During the set-up process, students will include their test date, as well as set up for practice reminders via text or email.
Go to https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice/khan-academy for complete details, including:
• Downloadable PDFs on how to get started
• Test checklist, dates, locations, costs, requirements, registration links and more
• Important information on taking the test, what to expect and how it is scored
• How to start a study group
• Links to a free Daily Practice SAT app
• And a whole lot more!